Here are a few of my more recent drawings. I think I have develop an addiction. I love filling in the drawings will just simple lines.
The Spiral Puzzle drawing below was a big puzzle trying to figure out where the spirals overlapped.
Another drawing celebrating the month of Love.
Spiral of Love
Half way through drawing the mandala below I noticed that I messed up the pattern. Instead of tossing it in the garbage and starting over, I came up with a solution.
I can read faster than I can watch a video. There are numerous sites where the video automatically start playing – first the ad then the video. I can read usually read an article in the 20 to 30 seconds duration of the advertisement. However, if I try to read the article, the video seems to act like a little child saying “No, no watch me! Watch me!”
I have learned how to disable the auto play of videos.
- Launch Microsoft Edge
- Click the three dots in top right corner or press Alt+X
- Click Settings
- Click Advanced
- Under Media autoplay select your preference from the drop down box.
- If you select Block, it will warn you “Some sites might not work as expected.” This will prevent the videos from autoplaying. You will need to click the video to play it.
The Chrome browser settings did not have an option to turn off autoplay. It is done on their “flags” page.
- Launch Google Chrome
- In the address bar type: chrome://flags/#autoplay-policy and press Enter.
- The flags screen will be displayed with Autoplay policy at the top of the screen.
- Under the dropdown list, select your preference. To stop autoplay, select “Document User Activation is Required”. The video on a website will not play unless it is clicked.
What I did not test was, if I was logged onto my Google or Microsoft account, if changing these settings would propagate across all devices.
I created the mandala below for the month of February. What happens is February, beside National Pizza Day, Ferris Wheel Day, Chinese New Year (wait, I could have easy created a mandala for these days)? It is the month that Valentine’s Day is observed.
A PDF of this mandala is available on my coloring page, for anyone to download.
It was created and colored in CorelDraw.