I have been stocking up on the ingredients I need for my baking adventure. One staple ingredient is heavy whipping cream. Almost every grocery item I purchase; I check out the Nutrition Chart for calories, carb, sodium, etc. I wasn’t surprised, but I realized heavy whipping cream has zero carbs. One tablespoon of Hershey Cocoa has 3g carbs. An idea was formed. Chocolate Mousse – or at least that is what my taste tester said it tasted like.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbsp Splenda for Baking
- 2 tsp Hershey Cocoa Powder
- Place all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Beat on low speed until all the ingredients are combined. About 30 seconds.
- Beat on high speed until the mixture fluffy, the consistency of icing. About 3 minutes.
- Place into serving dishes.
Note: This recipe will make about three 1/2 cup servings of Chocolate Mousse.
You may add more chocolate for a more chocolate taste. The more chocolate you add the more carbs you add.