I did take pictures. I can now share my recipe. I came up with this recipe after spending hours looking at numerous recipes for different goodies ideas.
- 2 boxes of Fillo Pastry Shells
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 box of Oreo Flavor Jell-O Pudding
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of chocolate morels
- 3 Oreo Cookies
- 2 Gallon Size Ziplock Bag for piping
- Place large mixing bowl in freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Place Fillo Pastry Shells on a cookie sheet and bake according to the directions on the box. Let cool completely.
- Place 3 Oreo Cookies in a Ziplock bag and beat into fine crumbs. I use my meat mallet.
- When pastry shells are cool: Place 1/2 cup of chocolate morsels in shallow microwaveable bowl and place in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, microwave for 15 seconds and repeat until chocolate is smooth.
- Dip each pastry shell tops into chocolate. Let chocolate harden.
- Remove mixing bowl from freeze and add heavy whipping cream. Beat on high.
- Slowly had one box of Oreo Pudding to heavy whipping cream and continue to beat on high. Scrap bowl occasionally.
- Add vanilla extract. Beat on high until mixture in forms stiff peaks and can hold its shape. It should be the constituency of icing.
- Place part of the mixture in Ziplock bag. Cut of a tip of Ziplock bag and pipe the mixture into each pastry shell.
- Sprinkle Oreo crumbs on top of each pastry shell.